Public Space of City as an Object of Sociological Investigation and Empirical Referent of Social Changes
Keywords:public space, social changes, empirical referents of social changes in the public space of city
List of empirical referents of social changes in the public space of contemporary town is given in compliance with four dimensions of social changes, notably structural, procedural, functional and motivational in this article.
2. Zhelnyna, A., (2011) “"Here as a museum": a shopping center as a public space”, Laboratorium, No. 2, http://newstreetuniver.livejournal.com/183462.html
3. Karpov, A. E. (2001), “Distinction. Space in the city”, Journal of Sociology of Education, No. 2, Vol. 1, http://www.sociologica.ru/Journal/02sta1.pdf
4. Lefevr, A. (2002), “The idea for the concept of a new urbanism”, Journal of Sociology of Education, No. 3, Vol. 2, http://club.fom.ru/books/doc1607071034.pdf
5. “Public space in the sociology of the city. Problems of public space in St. Petersburg. Lecture”, http://www.urban-club.ru/?p=89
6. Fylyppov, A. F. (2002), “Sociology of space”, Logos, No. 2, http://www.ruthenia.ru/logos/number/2000_2/09.html
7. Shmankevych, T. (2005), The "shrinking" city is a new segregation, Moscow, Irkutsk : Natalis, Pp. 295–307.