«Young Specialist» as a Category of Modern Sociological Analysis
The concept of «young specialist» as a category of modern sociological analysis in permanently transforming society is analyzed in the article. Author explored different approaches to the definition in terms of professional, social, and professional and labor characteristics. The notion of «young specialist», as a student or graduate of any professional institution, proceed to the professional activity in their specialty, and having practical experience and work experience in the chosen specialty of not more than one year. The analysis showed that in modern society, the definition shifts its focus and opens up new possibilities for the study of young professionals.
2. Bavykina, Ye. N. (2012), “Career Strategy of young professionals influencing the quality of human resources as a factor of economic growth in Russia”, The world of science, culture, education, Issue 6, Pp. 15–39.
3. Baydenko, V. (2004), “Competence in vocational education”, Higher Education in Russia, No. 11, Pp. 21–25.
4. Virina, I. V. (2007), “The competitiveness of young specialists by estimated the executives”, Soc. Politics and Sociology, No. 2, Pp. 174–177.
5. Zhyrkova, V. (2010), “Status: «young specialist»”, Our university online, http://nu.s-vfu.ru/topic_week/statusmolodoy- spetsialist/
6. Оzhеgоv, S. I. (2009), “Dictionary of Russian language”, М. : Оniks, 736 p.
7. “The procedure for employment of graduates of vocational schools, training which was held on public order, approved by Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, 8/27/2010, No. 784”, http://zakon4.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/784-2010- %D0%BF
8. “On Promotion of Social Formation and Development of Youth in Ukraine: Law of Ukraine No. 2998, 2/05/1993”, http://zakon4.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/2998-12
9. Slobodchikov, V. I, Isaev, E. S. (2000), “Fundamentals of psychological anthropology. Psychology of Human Development: The development of subjective reality in ontogenesis”, М., 421 p.
10. “Social activity of the specialist: the origins and mechanisms of formation: (sociological analysis)” (1983), ed. by E. A. Yakuba, Kharkov : High School, 216 p.
11. Khukhlaeva, О. V. (2001), “Features of psychological health of today’s students”, Pedagogical Education and Science, No. 1, Pp. 37–40.
12. Chernyshova, A. (2007), “High start or How to start a young specialist”, Work & Salary, No. 2, Pp. 20–25.