The Problem of Periodization of the History of Ukrainian Sociological Thought
Keywords:genetic sociology, economy, the history of Ukrainian sociological thought, whirlpool elite, people and nation, protosociology, social relations
The article analyzed the main approaches to the periodization of the history of Ukrainian sociological thought, pointed out how their strengths and lack of motivation of individual provisions, as well as the author presented the concept to solve this scientific problem.
2. Zakharchenko, M. V. (1996), “Features of the formation, development and research of the history of sociological thought in Ukraine”, Sociological thought of Ukraine, Kyiv : Zapovit, Pp. 10–33.
3. Ruchka, A. O., Tancher, V. V. (1995), The course of history of theoretical sociology, Kyiv : Scientific Thought, 224 p.
4. Pohorilyi, O. I. (1996), Sociological thought of the twentieth century, Kyiv : Lybid, 224 p.
5. Popova, I. M. (1996), Sociology. Propaedeutic course, Kyiv : Tandem, 271 p.
6. Kondratyk, L. Y. (1996), History of sociology of Ukraine in names, Lutsk : Vezha, 106 p.
7. Picha, V., Chernysh, L., Kondratyk, L. (1995), From the history of Ukrainian sociological thought, Lviv, 64 p.
8. Zakharchenko, M. V. (1996), Sociological thought of Ukraine, Kyiv : Zapovit, 424 p.