Gordienko Natalia. Life-path Forming of the Pupils of the Boarding Schools on the Basis of Competency-based Approach
The article gives an analysis of the process and factors of the effective life-path formation of the children of boarding schools on the basis of competency-based approach. It is determined, that scientists use socio structure, subject and activity and institutional approaches to investigate life-path – the consistency of positions which the individual takes during his lifetime in different social situations. Special attention of the recent research is given to the problem of the social standing of the young people and their adaptation to the structure of society.
There are represented the results of an empirical investigation of the process of life-courses formation in pupils of boarding schools, conducted in Zaporizhzhya and Dnepropetrovsk region, Ukraine. On the basis of the received findings it is identified that factors of life-courses forming under the conditions of boarding schools are: using of modern educational and rehabilitation technologies; person-centered approach in education; implementation to the educational process specialpurpose life-creative programs «I am the Person», «I am among the people», «I am the citizen of Ukraine», «I and Work», «I and Art», «I and Nature» for Elementary school, Middle school and High school; pupil participation in social and life practice under the educational and rehabilitation field; student self-governance system functioning on the basis of subject-subject relationship between all the participants of the educational process; activity of the pupils’ rehabilitation theatre with the possibility to found own repertoire for creative self-expression.
2. Nesen, H. М., Yermakov, I. H., Nechyporenko, V. V., etc. (2011), “Life-giving priorities of innovative development of educational and rehabilitation center”, Zaporizhzhya : Publ. by Khortickiy National Multidisciplinary educational and rehabilitation center, 286 p.
3. Nechyporenko, V. V. (2013), “Monitoring the level of formation of vital competence: theoretical and methodological analysis”, «Science – od teorii do praktyki» : Zbiór raportów naukowych, Sopot: Wydawca: Sp. z. o. o. «Diamond trading tour», p. 54–62.
4. Nechyporenko, V. V. (2013), “Organization of monitoring of vital competence formation of pupils of educational and rehabilitation center”, Pedagogy formation of creative personality in higher and general education schools, Vol. 83, No. 30, Pp. 475–487.
5. Potomkina, I. A. (2007), “Changing the socialization trajectory of modern Russian students: regional aspect : Thesis … Candidate of Sociological Science”, Irkutsk, 20 p.
6. Sityugina, T. V. (2008), “Life determination of students of technical colleges the average Russian city : Thesis … Candidate of Sociological Science”, Rostov-on-Don, 21 p.
7. Cherednichenko, G. A. (2014), “Formation of the educational and professional trajectories of young people: the external controllers and actions of subjects : Thesis … PhD of Sociology” М., 330 p.
8. Bourdieu, P. (1986), “L’illusion biographique”, Actes de la Recherche en Sciences Sociales, No. 62, P. 71. https://doi.org/10.3406/arss.1986.2317
9. Bourdieu, P. (1979), “La distinction. Critique social du jugement”, Paris: Ed. de Minuit, 311 р.