Сonstruction of Myths as a Social Technology
Keywords:social technology, social mythology, mythological consciousness
Article describes the phenomenon of social mythology in modern society. Considered the features and functions of myth, focuses attention on the study of
mythology as one of the factors of social change and as an important element in the system of social technologies.
2. Bart, R. (1994), Myth today, Selected works: Semiotics. Poetics, Moscow : Progress Publischers, Pp. 72–130.
3. Bondar, O. P. (1956), “Mythology in the practice of social communications”, Press-service, No. 6, Pp. 72–130.
4. Berher, P., Lukman, T. (2008), Social construction of reality. A Treatise on the Sociology of Knowledge, Moscow : Academia-Center, Medium, 323 p.
5. Burlachuk, V. (2004), “Symbolic systems and constructs of social meaning”, Sociology: theory, methods, marketing, Pp. 147–155.
6. Voevodyna, L. M. (2002), Mythology and Culture, Moscow : University for the Humanities, 384 p.
7. Havra, D. P. (2004), “Socio-communicative technologies: substantiation of the category”, PR-technologies in the information society: materials II Vseros. scientific-practical. Conf., 10-12 Nov. 2004, Spb. Publishing house Polytechnic. University, Pp. 10–16.
8. Kassyrer, Э. (1990), Modern myth is United with technology, Journal of the Moscow University, No. 2, Pp. 59–60.
9. Lyppman, U. (2004), Public opinion, ed. by . Levynson, K. A., Petrenko, K. V., Moscow : Institute of the Fund "Public Opinion", 384 p.
10. Losev, A. F. (1990), The dialectics of myth, Moscow : Pravda, 558 p.
11. Manheim, K. (1994), Diagnosis of our time, Moscow : Lawyer, 700 p.
12. Markuze, H. (1994), One-Dimensional Man, Moscow : AST Publishing House, 526 p.
13. Samperu, A. Zhorzh Sorel, “Socialism and violence”, Elements, No. 7, Pp. 7–13.
14. Shestov, N. Y. (2005), “The political myth is now and before”, Moscow : OLMA-PRESS, 414 p.
15. Shcherbyna, V. V. (1990), “The problems of technological development of socio-engineering activities”, Sociological research, No. 8, Pp. 78–85.