The journal of Sociological Studios accepts original papers on a regular basis, which have never been published before or are submitted/under consideration in another means of publication, according to Submissions. The journal uses a double blind review process according to Peer Review Policy.
PREPARING your MANUSCRIPT for SUBMISSION
We have prepared a file with a template design of the article, you will find an explanation of how to design all the structural elements of your manuscript, including tables and graphs, in it. Please download the file with the Template design of the article and work in it.
1.1. Requirements for the design of the manuscript
- The structure of manuscript
- UDC (Universal Decimal Classification), Name and Surname, Academic title(s), Affiliation (Department, faculty and/or university), city / country, E-mail, ORCID, (for all authors).
- Title of article.
- Abstract in Ukrainian, and English. Editors provide an appropriate translation in Ukrainian for foreign authors themselves.
- Keywords: up to 6 meaningful words /
- Text of article.
- Acknowledgements (if needed).
- Appendices (if necessary).
- The design of text of Article Introduction.
Research results and discussion.
Research conclusions and perspectives.
- The design of an Abstract
Abstract provides a reference summary of the basic content and structure of the article:
- author’s Name and Surname, title of the Article;
- text of an Abstract (relevance of the research; method (s) or research methodology describe in cases where they differ originality or they are important in framework of this topic; empirical data sources and methods of data analysis indicate in applied articles; results according to the tasks (the main theoretical and applied results, the identified relationships and regularities); conclusions (may include recommendations, estimates, proposals, hypothesis etc.).
- English abstract (150–200 words, or up to 1800 signs) is not translate the Ukrainian abstract (800–1200 signs).
References must be in APA style (American Psychological Association) http://www.apastyle.org/learn/tutorials/basics-tutorial.aspx.
References should be clearly cited in the body of the text, e.g. (Ivanenko, 2018) or (Ivanenko, 2018, p. 16), or (Ivanenko, 2018; Salnikova, 2014, p. 15); the author’s surname is indicated in the original source language.
At the end of the paper the author(s) should present full References in the alphabetical order as follows:
Books. Ivanenko, A. A. (2022). This is a book title. City: Publishing House.
Article from Journal. Ivanenko, A. A. (2018). Title of article. Title of Journal, Number / Volume / Issue, pages. doi:xx.xxxxxxxxxx.
Proceedings. Ivanenko, A. A. (2018, month). Title of paper. Paper presented at the meeting of Organization Name, Location.
Internet source. Ivanenko, A. A. (2018). Title of work. Retrieved [month day, year] from [source].
Internet source of official organization (without author). Official title. Retrieved [data] from [source].
Горбачик, А. П., Сальнікова, С. А. (2008). Аналіз даних соціологічних досліджень засобами SPSS. Луцьк: РВВ «Вежа».
Muradyan, O. S. (2015). Life Chances and Opportunities in Ukraine: a Subjective Evaluation of Objective Reality. Sociological Studios, 1(6), 68–78.
Reshetnyak, O., Myronovych, D., Salnikova, S. (2010). Religious capital and religious participation in New Eastern Europe. Retrieved August 8, 2017 from http://evd-reset.org/data/upload/FinalLectures/Religious_capital_and_religious_participation_in_NEE.pdf
European social survey. Retrieved November 5, 2018 from http://www.europeansocialsurvey
SUBMITTING your MANUSCRIPT
For publishing in journal Sociological Studios corresponding author must submit:
- Manuscript (Times New Roman,1.5-spaced, 14 size, margins: left – 2.5 cm, top, bottom – 2.0 cm, right – 1.5 cm, size of manuscript: from 22 to 44 thousand characters). The file name is the author's surname (g., Ivanenko_ Article.doc).
- Acknowledgments (if necessary).
- Declaration: in the language of the article. The file name is the corresponding author's surname (e.g., Ivanenko_DF.doc).
- Permission from copyright holders and Decision of the Ethics Commission, if required by the materials used and the research conducted, respectively. The name of each file is the last name of the author (e.g., Ivanenko_permission.jpg and Ivanenko_decision.jpg, respectively).
Please send the collected documents via e-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or download them through the journal's website. With all additional questions, you can also contact the indicated e-mails