The Influence of Global Processes on Ethnocultural Identity in Modern Measurement
Keywords:globalization, ethno-cultural identity, ethnic processes
Globalization as a complex of economical, political, technological and cultural processes is analyzed in the article. Their impact on the main types of vital activity of the society, establishment of connections between people, universal and total, especially interaction with certain locality are observed.
2. Havrina, N. (2006), “To the problems of ethno-cultural identification and regional dimension of globalization”, Social dimensions of society, Vol. 6, Pp. 233–239.
3. Dziuba, I. M. (2002), Ukraine in Front of the Future Sphinx, Journal of Ukrainian Historical, No. 3, Pp. 3–22.
4. Eik, K. (2002), “Dangerous connections: the interaction of globalization and democracy”, Globalization. Regionalization. Regional policy, Lugansk : Alma Mater-Knowledge, Pp. 11–25.
5. “Culture - society - personality” (2006), ed. by Skokova, L., Kyiv, 396 p.
6. Sliushchynskyi, B. V. (2008), “Intercultural communication in the Ukrainian Priazovye”, Kyiv : Aquilon Plus, 496 p.
7. Smit, E. (2006), Nations and Nationalism in a Global Era, Kyiv : Nika Center, 320 p.
8. Smit, E. (1994), National Identity, Kyiv : Osnovy, 224 p.
9. Aza, L. (2002), Socio-cultural identities and practices, Kyiv : IS of NASU, 315 p.
10. Stepanenko, V. (2005), “Global Civil Society: Conceptualization and Post-Communist Variations”, Sociology: theory, methods, marketing, No. 2, Pp.156–175.
11. Trofymenko, M. V. (2007), “Anti-globalism and pacifism against integration processes in the modern world”, New paradigm, Issue 2, Vol. 65, 333 p.
12. Fukuiama, F. (2006), State construction, administration and world order in the 21st century, Moscow : AST, 220 p.
13. Castells, M. (1996), The Rise of the Network Society, The Information Age: Economy, Society and Culture, Vol. 1, Cambridge, MA; Oxford, UK : Blackwell.
14. Giddens, A. (1990), The Concequences of Modernity, Cambridge : Polity Press.
15. Ito, S. A. (1997), Framework for Comparative Study of Civilizations, Comparative Civilizations Review.
16. Robertson, R. (1993), Globalization: Social Theory and Global Culture, London : Sage Publications.