The Middle Class Identification Means as Methodical Problem
Keywords:the middle class, the middle class identification means, the social structure of society, social stratification
The problem of identification of the middle class is important and relevant for contemporary sociology. The need of clear means of the middle class identification means is investigated in this article.
2. Symonchuk, O. V. (2007), Class structures in the comparative perspective, Ukrainian society in the European space, ed. by Holovakha, E. Y., Makeieva, S., Kyiv, Pp. 33–104.
3. Holovakha, Ye. I. (2000), Change in social structure and formation of the middle class in Ukraine, Transforming society, Kyiv Pp. 112–126.
4. Symonchuk, E. V. (2003), Middle class : people and statuses, Kyiv : NAS of Ukraine, Institute of Sociology, 464 p.
5. Goldthorpe, J. (2000), Sociology: Numbers, Narrativies and the Integration of Research and Theory, Oxford : Oxford Univ. Press, Pp. 206–229.
6. Wright, E. (1978), Class, Crisis, and the State, London : New Left Boocs, 266 p.
7. Avraamova, E. M., and other (2003), Middle classes in Russia: economic and social strategies, ed. by Maleva, T., Moscow : Gandalf, 506 p.
8. Steblii, H. (2008), Social aspect of the economical nature of pennies : monograph, Kyiv : UBS NBU, 335 p.
9. Balakirieva, O. M., Chernenko, S. M. (2009), “Uneven income in Ukraine as a socio-economic problem”, Ukrainian society, No. 3, Vol. 30, Pp. 49–64.
10. Pylypenko, V. Ye. (2005), Man in a market society: orientation, behavior, culture, Kyiv : Foliant, 224 p.