Way of Life as a System of Social Action: an Attempt at Conceptualization
Keywords:way of life, social action system, quality of life, level of life, lifestyle
The article carried a conceptualization of way of life, the author gives the definition, highlights the structure of way of life as a system of social action and the internal characteristics of way of life as a social phenomenon.
2. Bestuzhev-Lada, I. V. (1980), Soviet way of life: forms and methods of its propaganda, Moscow : Knowledge, 230 p.
3. Tolstykh, V. I. (1975), Lifestyle: Concepts. Reality. Problems, Moscow : Politizdat, 156 p.
4. Lifestyle of personality: Theoretical and methodological problems (1982), ed. by
Sokhan, L.V., Tykhonovych, V. A., Kyiv : Scientific thought, 156 p.
5. Lisitsyn, Yu. P. (1982), Lifestyle and health of the population, Moscow, 40 p.
6. Yadov, V. O. (1983), “Sociological approach to the study of personality in the system of concepts of a way of life”, Journal Questions of Philosophy, No. 12.
7. Levykin, I. T., Babyn A., Reizema, Ya. V. (1987), General and special in the way of life of social groups of Soviet society, Moscow : Science, 137 p.
8. Ryvkina, R. V. (2001), “The lifestyle of the population of Russia: the social consequences of the reforms of the 1990s”, SOCIS, No. 4, Pp. 32–39.
9. Maas, H. S., Kuyper, J. A (1977), From thirty to Seventy: A Forty-Year longitudinal Study of Adult Life Styles and Personality, Washington : Jossey–Baas Publ, 328 p.
10. Bykovskikh, A. M. (2001), “Studying the way of life of the population in analyzing the transformation of the territorial organization of society”, http://www.ebiblioteka.lt/resursai/Uzsienio%20leidiniai/Voronezh/geo/2001-01/geo0101_08.pdf
11. Panyna, N. V. (2008), Selected Works in Sociology, Vol. II, “Theory, methods and results of the survey lifestyle, psychological state and social well-being of the population”, Comp. and ed. by Ye. I. Golovakha, Кyiv : Fact, 312 p.
12. Almakaeva, A. M. (2003), “Theoretical and methodological problems of studying the subjective quality of life”, http://www.isras.ru/abstract_bank/1208539486.pdf
13. Holovakha, E. I., Panina, N. V. (2005), “Integral index of social well-being of the population of Ukraine before and after the "Orange Revolution"”, The Russian Public Opinion Bulletin, No. 6, Vol. 80, Pp. 11–16.
14. Toshchenko, Zh. T., Kharchenko, S. V. (1996), Social mood, Moscow : Academia, 195 p.
15. Parsons, T. (1998), The system of modern societies, Moscow : Aspect Press, 270 p.