Vital Evolution Franko as a Reflection of the Conceptualization of View about the Ukrainian National Idea
Keywords:the Ukrainian national idea, the ideal of National, the Ukrainian people, sotsyalyzm
The author researches the ideas of the Ukrainian national idea in the views of Franko from the standpoint of finding out the regularities of formation of public consciousness.
2. Hrytsak, I. (1990), “"The spirit that tear the body to the battle ..." : Attempt of a political portrait of Ivan Franko”, Lviv : Kamenyar.
3. Kopylenko, O. (1990), “Political-legal ideas of T. Shevchenko and I. Franko in the modern ideological struggle”, Kyiv : Scientific Thought.
4. Franko, I. (2002), Zur Judenfrage, Kyiv : MAUP.
5. Franko, I. (1980), “Screensaver works”, Vol. 26, Kyiv : Scientific Thought.
6. Franko, I. (1986), “Screensaver works”, Vol. 45, Kyiv : Scientific Thought.
7. Franko, I. (2001), “Mosaic: from works not included in the Collection of Works in 50 volumes”, Lviv : Kamenyar.
8. Franko, I. (1992), “It's not time, no time, no time“, With vertices and lowlands, Lviv : Veselka.
9. Franko, I. (1956), Writings Vol. 19, Kyiv : State Council issued, 808 p.