Modern Theoretical Aspects and Practice of Management in Ukrainian Cities
Keywords:governance, the European Charter, decentralization, government, community legislation
Article significant role is given to local authorities, such as local governments. Theoretical aspects of relations, democratic principles of local self-government set out in the European Charter of Local Self-Government. Charter involves first participatory governance and action on their behalf. Local government distributes and performs the duties among themselves and conveys to government public opinion. In communities in city authority involved, and private enterprise. Local authorities interact with the community through meetings, e-mail addresses, round tables, websites and media. For successful joint interactions occur trainings, education, international and local conferences. The effectiveness of governance depends on legislation and planning development. In city management affect its properties, such as orientation, culture, environment, enterprise development strategy, investment. The model of local government practices.
2. “Public administration, philosophical, ideological and methodological problem: monograph” (2003), by red. V. Knyazeva, Кyiv : Millenium, 320 p.
3. Egorov, A. (2001), “City as a socio-economic object management”, Donetsk.: IIE NASY, 133 p.
4. Kaplan, Y. (2010), “Areas of reform of local government. Ukraine in 2010, the annual assessment of the political and socio-economic development: monograph”, Кyiv : NASS, P. 42.
5. Klymenko, S., Dubrova, O., Barabas D., Omelyanenko, T., Vakulenko, A. (2006), “Management of competitiveness of the enterprise”, Кyiv : KNEY, 527 p.
6. Kovalska, l. (2006), “The value of the competitive advantages of the region to ensure competitiveness”, Bulletin of Lviv Academy of Commerce, Vol.20, P. 350–355.
7. Nakonechny, V. (2013), “Governance and city management”, State and Regions, http://nbuv.gov.ua/ UJRN/drdu_2013_1_28
8. Prohorova, M. S. (2016), “Management as a strategy of city management”, Municipal Economy of Cities, No. 8, http://www.lille.fr/Votre-Mairie/La-municipalite-recrute
9. Rubtsov, V. (2001), “Ethics politicians and officials (codification approaches)”, Кyiv : Institute of Local Democracy, 56 p.
10. Cherlyak, I., Pavlenko, T. (2003), “Managing the development of the city in terms of choice of European integration Ukraine”, Кyiv : YAPA, No.1, P.301–303.
11. Harlof, E. (1992), “Local authorities in Europe”, Moscow : Finance and Statistics, 208 p.